Your Ultimate Guide To the International Night Market.
International Bazaar is renamed for this year to International Night Market. So from now on we're going to refer it as the Night Market, okay? Cool. The Night Market will be held in the Great Hall of The Student Union, on November 4 from 6:00 to 8:30.
Here's everything you need to know and do for the 2016 International Night Market:
How can we participate?
You can do two things! You can either set up a booth, participate in the Parade of Nations, or both!
cool, So how do we prepare?
If your organization choose to set up a booth, here are the steps you need to complete before the event:
1. Complete the form below by Friday, October 21
2. Be sure to keep your food receipts! We would like to reimburse you.However, keep in mind that AIS will only reimburse up to $99.99. We cannot reimburse purchases other than food.
Parade of nations
Fashion show? Nope. It's even better. If your organization choose to participate in the parade, complete the parade registration form below by Sunday, October 23.
What happens on the day of the event?
Booth set up will begin at 11am in the Great Hall on Friday, November 4.
Each booth will be given a unique set of stickers. These stickers will be pasted to the cards that each guest bring to your booth.
Parade of Nations
Rehearsal for the Parade of Nations will begin at 2 pm. We understand that not everyone will be free at this time, so please have representatives (whom will be in the parade) of your organization attend the rehearsal.
Lastly but most importantly, enjoy the night!
Best booth and parade participant award
These awards will be given to the display that shows consistency with the theme and uniquely exhibits their culture in the most innovative way.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER?
If your organization choose to set up a booth, here are the steps you need to complete after the event:
1. Complete the cheque request form(s) that we have attached to the packet.
2. Submit all your receipt(s) and the cheque request form(s) to the envelope also attached to the packet.
3. Submit the envelope to the International Student Services (ISS) office by Friday, November 11 at 5pm.
Parade of Nations
If your organization choose to participate in the parade, you don’t have to do anything after the event. You’re good to go.
Shoot our event coordinator, Sarah Azami at email@example.com